This tutorial will guide you through the steps required to connect Roadie to your Bitbucket repositories.
By adding a Bitbucket integration you will allow Roadie to access the YAML metadata files that Backstage needs to operate.
Roadie supports Bitbucket configuration on both Bitbucket Cloud and self-hosted Bitbucket server. The authentication methods supported are either with Token or a Username + Application Password authentication. Username + Application Password is the preferred authentication method since it provides more granular options to control the access to give to the integration. If you are connecting to a Bitbucket server Username + Application Password is the only supported connection method.
- Click the Administration link in the bottom left of the application.
- Click the Settings tab along the top of the Administration page.
- Click on Integrations in the left sidebar.
- Open the Bitbucket section of the accordion
- Choose your preferred authentication method, server connection options and click save
⚠️ You may need to wait up to 2 minutes for the Bitbucket integration to become active.