Many Backstage plugins require authentication to work. This tutorial shows you how to set authentication tokens securely in Roadie.
The secrets page is available in your Backstage instance at:
To navigate to this page, follow these steps:
- Click the Administration link in the bottom left of the application.
- Click the Settings tab along the top of the Administration page.
- Click on Secrets in the left sidebar.
- Find the secret name in the table. For example:
2.. Click the pencil icon to open a dialog where you can set a token.
- Paste your token into the input and click SAVE. The specific details of where to get the token will depend on the plugin you are configuring.