Request a demo
Bring your team to a fully featured demo of Roadie and Backstage.
Roadie are amazing. I totally recommend them. They’re great to work with and super responsive and helpful.
Frequently asked questions
- Is Roadie SaaS or on-prem?
- Roadie is SaaS only for the moment. Some Backstage plugins will need a connection back to your infrastructure. We offer a number of secure methods for enabling this.
- Does Roadie support custom plugins?
- Yes. Growth customers get a private plugin repository where Backstage plugins can be published. They can be manipulated and used just like ordinary open-source Backstage plugins.
- Where is Roadie data stored?
- All data is stored within the EU and is encrypted at rest using AES-256 encryption algorithm. AWS KMS is used to manage and protect the encryption keys. Data is backed up to AWS S3 at least once per day.
- What level of support does Roadie provide?
- Each Growth customer gets a shared Slack or Discord channel. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness. We also deeply value customer feedback and prioritize your requests in our roadmap.
- Do you have a status page?
Our status page can be found at https://status.roadie.io/.
- How does Roadie count developers?
- Any user who can access Roadie is a developer. We don't mind if random read-only users access the system from time to time and won't attempt to charge for these.
- How can Roadie connect back to our infrastructure?
Roadie Backstage plugins can securely connect back to your infrastructure APIs via a variety of mechanisms like OAuth2, token authentication and by assuming AWS roles. We also support the use of an open-source broker service on our Growth plan.
- What source control tools does Roadie support?
- We primarly support GitHub cloud and self-hosted GitHub. We also have basic support for Bitbucket.
- Has Roadie gained a SOC2 compliance?
Yes. Roadie has achieved SOC2 Type 2 compliance. You can read more about this on our blog.