Request a demo
Bring your team to a fully featured demo of Roadie and Backstage.
Roadie helps us get the most out of Backstage, while saving time and money on setup and operation.
Frequently asked questions
- Is Roadie SaaS or on-prem?
- Roadie is SaaS only for the moment. Some Backstage plugins will need a connection back to your infrastructure. We offer a number of secure methods for enabling this.
- Does Roadie support custom plugins?
- Yes. Roadie provides a private plugin repository which you can publish Backstage plugins too. They can then be manipulated and used just like ordinary open-source Backstage plugins.
- Where is Roadie data stored?
- All data is stored within the EU and is encrypted at rest using AES-256 encryption algorithm. AWS KMS is used to manage and protect the encryption keys. Data is backed up to AWS S3 at least once per day.
- What level of support does Roadie provide?
- Every Roadie customer gets a shared Slack or Discord channel. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness. We also deeply value customer feedback and prioritize your requests in our roadmap.
- Do you have a status page?
Yes we do! It can be found here: https://status.roadie.io/