Roadie helps companies manage their internal services by making it easy to adopt Backstage. Backstage is a service catalog which was created inside Spotify and has been battle-tested in production since 2016. Every day, thousands of Spotify employees use Backstage to do critical development and operations work.
We are a talented group of engineers who experienced the problems of service sprawl first-hand and decided that there is a better way. By unlocking the power of Backstage, we can make software development easier, faster and more enjoyable.
- Founding engineer at an early stage, VC-backed startup.
- Become a top contributor to the the open-source platform that Roadie is built on.
- You'll build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, operation, and polish.
- Learn rapidly and work in all parts of the stack.
- Work closely with experienced engineers who previously worked at Workday and Spotify.
- You're excited to learn and apply new technical skills. Bonus: You share your enthusiasm with the world.
- You love open source and community. You will do a ton of open source contribution in this role.
- You've spent time as an engineer or equivalent role. It doesn't have to be loads of experience but some is essential.
- You should be located within the timezone band: UTC-1 to UTC+2
- A college degree is NOT required.
- $50,000 to $80,000 base salary (or equivalent in your currency).
- 0.25% to 0.75% stock options
- 27 days paid time off
- Work remotely with flexible working hours.
All applicants will receive a response within 3 days. We can't always be perfect, but we can be quick.
- Application via Typeform. Click the big button below!
- Meet with Roadie's founder, to see if we're a mutual fit.
- Technical assessment.
- Culture add assessment.
- Yes/No decision.