What is the company's mission? 🤔
Roadie helps companies manage their internal services by making it easy to adopt Backstage. Backstage is a service catalog which was created inside Spotify and has been battle-tested in production since 2016. Every day, thousands of Spotify employees use Backstage to do critical development and operations work.
We are a talented group of engineers who experienced the problems of service sprawl first-hand and decided that there is a better way. By unlocking the power of Backstage, we can make software development easier, faster and more enjoyable.
What does my day to day look like? 📅
- Founding engineer at an early stage, VC-backed startup.
- Become a top contributor to the Backstage that Roadie is built on.
- You'll build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, operation, and polish.
- Learn rapidly and work in all parts of the stack.
- Work closely with experienced engineers who previously worked at Workday and Spotify.
What skills would we like to see? ✨
- You're excited to learn and apply new technical skills. Bonus: You share your enthusiasm with the world.
- You love open source and community. You will do a ton of open source contribution in this role.
- You've spent time as an engineer or equivalent role. It doesn't have to be loads of experience but some is essential.
- You should be located within the timezone band: UTC-1 to UTC+2
- A college degree is NOT required.
What is the offer? 💙
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing venture-backed start-up
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience
- We provide a meaningful stock options package
- 27 days paid time off
- Working remotely flexible working arrangements.
What is the process? 📖
All applicants will receive a response within 3 days. We can't always be perfect, but we can be quick.
- Application via Typeform. Click the big button below!
- Meet with the engineering manager, to see if we're a mutual fit.
- Technical assessment.
- Meet the founder.
- Yes/No decision.